Recently I have receive a number of emails regarding the passport and the SS# dilemma. The forms for the passport a few years back used to have a notice that the SS# was not required, however this has changed, and I'm sure it's not by accident. Regardless of the changes to the form, the Constitution and the laws regarding this information have not changed and it is still a voluntary admission. I will outline below the steps to take as well as some legal references to provide the standing that a passport is obtainable without a SS#.
Remember this, a SS# was never intended to be a form of identification, and the card still to this day states that it is NOT for identification purposes, so then why does the general public as well as government agencies and their employees believe it is? I surmise it is all a method of indoctrination and conditioning to get the masses to accept these deceptions and go along with the flow like brainless drones, cattle being led to slaughter. Think about this one, only dead fish go with the flow, are you a dead fish?
The main things to remember on the Passport form, is that It is unlawful for the government or anyone else to make you disclose your Social Security number.
See… 42 U.S. Code § 408 a-8- Penalties
Whoever— (8) discloses, uses, or compels the disclosure of the social security number of any person in violation of the laws of the United States; shall be guilty of a felony and upon conviction thereof shall be fined under title 18 or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.
1. Create an Affidavit of Complaining Victim of a Felony with your full name, address and the State you were born in and print 3 copies. You will use these to make it public record.
NOTE: It is important to have all three affidavits notarized on the same day as your passport appointment. It is important that the notarized affidavit dates match your application date. Notarize all three so that they are all originals. (No copies.) Email email@example.com if you would like templates of this affidavit
2. Where the passport application asks for your social security number, simply put all zeros, leaving blank will get the application denied.
NOTE: The older forms said the social security number is voluntary in the instructions of the application. It still is voluntary and a felony for them to demand it. See 42 USC 408 a-8
If you leave the SS# off, they will deny you the passport and keep your money, it does not matter that you gave money to them. So write all zeros or if you desire, fill in your social security number, and include one of the notarized Affidavits of a Complaining Victim of a Felony with the application.
3. Mail one of the other notarized copies to the Attorney General.
NOTE: If they ever take the application without the social security number, then do not include the affidavit. There is no need.
4. This step is important, because the idea here is claiming your national identity, and removing yourself from the jurisdiction of "citizenship"
Do not let anyone bully you into checking off yes to "U.S. citizenship". Every place the form asks if someone is a "U.S. citizen"; Mom, Dad or spouse or ex-spouse, be sure to check off NO. If you check off yes to U.S. citizen on anything, then that makes you a U.S. citizen. Otherwise you are a "State Citizen".
AGAIN... No to U.S. citizen on everything. MAKE SURE YOU GET THIS RIGHT!
This is the only thing that matters on the application!
5. Put “In care of:” with the mailing address and use the standard mailing address with zip code. This means that this is merely where you receive your mail and you do not live in their jurisdiction. And for the permanent address, use “R.F.D.” or “Rural Free Delivery” and then the city and state. Then use all zeros for the zip code. This means that you live in the Republic and not in any fictional jurisdiction.
Additional things you can do is…
6. Put “without prejudice” above your signature. This insures that you are not a legal fiction and are not contracting away your rights. Although this should not be needed as a State Citizen, but it is always advised to do ones own due diligence and cover your end as thorough as possible.
7. Expedite your passport. The faster you get it, the faster you will be free. In addition, the State Department will delay your passport to the maximum allotted time otherwise. They do not want you to have it.
8. Do not sign it until you are in front of the acceptance agent.
NOTE: DO NOT INCLUDE AFFIDAVITS OF CITIZENSHIP WITH YOUR APPLICATION. You WILL be denied.
They are not allowed to refuse your application or make any changes. To do so is a crime. You can report the person to the U.S. Attorney General.
Always Fill out the passport application in black ink as per their instructions.